Saturday, January 30, 2010

Project Overload

There are so many projects and so little time.  I have made the decision that before I start another one, I will purge first.  I am the queen of purchasing without a purpose, and I am taking the advice of a crafty friend to not do that anymore.  And, I am going to make a list of the things that I want to accomplish (living comfortably in a small space without obastacle course stunts daily at the top of the list) and choosing one or two to complete.  Only then will I move on to the next one. 
Sooooooo...project one. 
Hmmmm...what will you be? 
Thoughts...

Clean Bedroom Lines=No Clutter

Planned Menu=Fast Dinner and Less Cleanup


Pretty Handmade Quilt=Simple Style

Knitting in Bright Colors=Pretty Accessories
source

What will I start with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment