Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In the zone

I was crafty today.  Yay!  I found this diaper pouch tutorial on Noodlehead.  I think I will turn out several of these little diaper pouches and maybe a few more bags.  Here's the first one I made.  It had  velcro to latch the twill tape on the tutorial, but I thought a diaper pin would be cute. Tuck in a few diapers and a little package of wipes, and you are good to go, Momma! 

I found the army green bag on clearance at Hobby Lobby, and added a few little patches of scrap fabric and some vintage trim to it. 


This whole project, bag and pouch, took all of about an hour, birdies!  And it's pretty cute, to boot. 

If you know somebody that is expecting...easy peasy, and precious!

Back in a bit with my summer
picture of the day. 
Yay for a super start of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment