Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can I etch clear Pyrex?

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from modern dining room furniture to cute cookware to chic lighting pieces!  I am ordering these Pyrex refrigerator dishes and going to try something fun with them, and see just how nice it is to have food storage without spaghetti stains.

Here are some ideas for etching.  Which one should I try?
I kind of like the idea of etching the Dharma Initiative emblem on there. (I miss LOST!)

  (Remember the food labels on the island?)


Or maybe I should etch a plate of spaghetti on there in remembrance of the 
stains I'll be without?

Thinking.  But stay tuned for a 
peek at them in a few weeks!


 

2 comments:

  1. What a great Idea. I miss lost also!
    I am a new follower from the blog hop and am inviting you to follow back.
    http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh got the goosebumps when I saw that Dharma logo! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete