Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where'd She Go?


In this post I told you a little secret about wondering what friends/celebrities/random people throughout the US (like, what is happening in New York City right now?) are doing at this very moment?  I know, weird.  But don't you wonder too?  So this is the beginning of "Where'd She Go?", a new feature for my nest that will follow me through some random moments in my life, but with a little twist.  Since my husband and I love estate sales, and we love to thrift shop, I thought you might like to see just where we go, and what we find in those busy little places where treasures are lurking.  Wouldn't you like to see some of the houses we venture into?  And what might those people have been like?  And in what dark corner did I find that kitschy little something?

Here is where I need your help.  What do you want to see on our little adventures?  Big picture?  Little picture?  Tiny details of what we uncover?  Tell me, please! And, don't you think it'd be fun to have a blog party if you document your adventures too?  I would love to see where you find fun things, and what you found! Once I get this up and running, we will link up once each month, so we all have time for a little scavenger hunt.  
Now, where'd she go?

PS.  Please go visit Polly over at 
The Littlest Polly and say hi!  
You just might win that vintage dress I'm giving away over there.

3 comments:

  1. I love all things thrifty and crafty. Would love to see what you have in store for us...i personally love the big picture...all details! don't leave anything out:) so glad your sharing it with all of us...link up as much as possible at FTLOB, we just cleaned the category pages above, so take a peek and see if yours is in the right ones!:) enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Sounds like lots of fun!! Can't wait to read more!

    p.s. I love the littlest details.

    ReplyDelete