Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birdie lost...birdie found...


Poor little birdie blog has been neglected for quite some time.  But I'm working on lots of posts of Christmas and little girl crafts and a comeback kid that has her hands in some new scrapbook stuff.  The holidays and the surgery on my neck have had me bogged down.  For a while, I was afraid to move the wrong way, but I'm much better now.  But I sure have missed this little place of mine.  Maybe I should show you what we did tonight?  Katie and I watched a video on Martha Stewart to make these magazine Christmas trees.  This is one that is sans glitter and not quite finished...we have a few more folds to go.  I must say they were quite addicting (like the magazine bows) and a much quiet activity, and she loved it as much as I did.  Did you make any this year?  Did you make a mess in the glitter?  It's fun, isn't it.  :)

P.S.  I just figured out how to print photos from Facebook to Target (yeah, I know it's old news).  It's been years since I have printed photos to put in books...but I'm so glad that tons of the most wanted were ready and waiting, and I just have to go pick them up.  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment