Tuesday, January 29, 2013

She's back!

I knew I couldn't stay away forever, but the break was much needed and very much appreciated.  I have some catching up to do. 

Do you ever wish you could put down your darn phone long enough to do something else on your goal list?  I've struggled with that a lot, lately.  Even reading a book is a chore.  Well, not a chore...it's a chore to get off the phone apps and then read a book. 

Let's see...so, my book....I'm reading A Discovery of Witches...it's quite intriguing. 

And I'm watching Dallas.  Did you know I drive right by Southfork Ranch on my way to and from work?  It's pretty awesome when they are out filming.  I know what sign to look for at the driveway...they think they are being sneaky...to know whether they are filming or not.  I just wish I could have met Larry Hagman before he died.  I really wanted to. 


I'm making some found paper books.  Oh, and I have some neat vintage postage stamps that are becoming tags, buntings, and cute little party pretties.


I've been working with a special group of friends to plan the second annual HeARTS for ART event.  It's going to be quite fun! 


Hmmmm...what else?  It's January here and it was 76 degrees today, but now a big storm is blowing through and it will be in the 50s tomorrow.  What?  No snow?  We did have a white Christmas.

The kitties and the dog say hello.  Did you miss them?  


Crazy eyes. 

Well, it's a dark and stormy night.  I'm hoping I get something accomplished.  It's good to be back.  XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're reading witches! I got totally hooked! I'm dying for book 3 to come out!

    ReplyDelete