Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Recent Estate Sale Finds













Summer has ended and I'm still not finished with my to-do list.  Did you finish yours?  I still have journal pages to finish for Find Your Voice and Summer of Love, and I have notes to take and tasks to complete for BUILD.  The super talented Kara Haupt is designing an all new space for me to write here, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with!  30 Lists starts soon, and I am working on a Disney mini book to take with us on our trip. Oh, the places we'll go! I can't wait to share that one with you.

Above are lots of fun things I've found on estate adventures the past month.  And my dear friend brought me two boxes (TWO BOXES, you guys) full of vintage Christmas cards.  Won't those be fun to play with? One box is mostly unused.  Be still my heart.  I can't decide whether to use them for my own cards or make something with them.

Coming soon...
Disney mini book (from a 1970 postcard book)
A vintage baby shower for my cousin (wait until you see the Hallmark I've been hiding)
Pages from my art journal (there's some anger in there lately)
and MY SHOP will open soon, along with my new blog design!

Don't you love those train dominoes?  Me too.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are so awesome! My mom always finds the best things at estate sales. I should totally go with her sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things!
    The vintage Christmas cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them. My sweet friend found them and what a friend to bring them to me!

      Delete
  3. Hi Trina, I am loving your blog, especially the tip on transfers. I can't wait to try it. Since you were sharing about estate sales, I thought you might enjoy my story for one of the FYV assignments - 'Handle With Care." It is at Gertiessimplethings@blogspot.com. Let me know what you think.
    Dianne (a fellow Find Your Voice participant)

    ReplyDelete