Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter...Five Days of Jingles is coming up soon!


Here's something to get your winter creative mind opened up!  This is one of my favorite songs of the season.  Especially since we got NO snow this past weekend when we were supposed to get dumped on.

This song is the inspiration for a winter white paper project that I'll share with you on December 2 during my blog party, 5 Days of Jingles.  Hope you are joining us, and bring your friends!

We will be featuring Alexandra Rae Design and NerdNest with some cool projects for you to try!  These girls know their stuff when it comes to Project Life and paper craft!

You can also grab this image to share on your blog.  Please link it back to my site, and, if you do, let me know!  I have a special little treat for you during the party.  Thanks so much for playing along!


No comments:

Post a Comment