Sunday, December 1, 2013

Five Days of Jingles! How To Play


Welcome to our blog party!  Five Days of Jingles will be tons of fun for all of us, so I wanted to let you in on how you can share your projects.

Feel free to comment on the posts with links to your blog, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter, and other social media that you post your projects to.  I'd love to visit!

Also, if you will use the hashtag, #fivedaysofjingles it will make it super easy for all of us to find each other and share ideas.

Anything goes!  Use my projects for inspiration and ideas, and then create your own however you'd like it to be.  Creativity isn't required, just let your mind run free and your project will be perfect.  :)

See you in the morning with the first post.  I can't wait to show you a gift idea that is perfect for a friend or co-worker.  And easy peasy to make! Want a sneak peek?  Here you go:


I'll also be adding lots of "new" vintage product to the shop this week, and I started tonight.  If you'd like to purchase something that I have used in a project, you can find it here.

If you want to share your blogs, Instagram, and Twitter names with us now, feel free to post them in the comments here.  We can start the party a little early.  Happy Holidays!

P.S. I'll be sharing my December Daily and 30 Days of Lists projects here, too, all week.  Are you playing along?

No comments:

Post a Comment