Friday, December 6, 2013

It's a Wonderful Project Life: Alter a Project Life Card

Continuing on with our Five Days of Jingles that was horribly interrupted, we resume with a Project Life card for December Daily albums. But first...a little inspiration music from It's a Wonderful Life, Buffalo Gals!


Target always has cute notebooks.  I saw this blue and gold polka dot and knew it would be perfect for a December Daily album, especially since it holds a package of vintage notebook paper that I've been keeping on hand! 

Then, I found this blue and white polka dot Project Life card from the Flea Market Kit and decided to alter it with my Christmas Paper Pack and make it the front page.  


I added a candle cut from a vintage card, santa confetti, vintage gold letter, vintage postage, vintage Hallmark cocktails sticker, vintage Christmas card record page, vintage grocery list sheet, vintage personal library card (my fav) and some October Afternoon cardstock from last year's Christmas collection.

I'm planning to show you how to alter many more PL cards, because I think it's awesome to change things up a bit.  And collage is an anything goes crafting sport, wouldn't you agree?  Have you tried this on a PL card yet? Play along with #fivedaysofjingles and tag me @feedthebirdies, or link us up in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment