Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Teacher from the 1950s: Vintage Square Dance Skirt

I haven't posted much about outfits on the blog, but my Instagram has tons of pictures of what I've been wearing to school this year. I thought it was high time you get a detailed description!

Today was a fun dress-up day at school, even though most days are dress-up days for me anyway. We are celebrating Red Ribbon Week and the theme is western music. I pulled out the square dance skirt and all the extras!


Here's what I wore:
Dressing like this makes me feel like a million bucks and it sets the bar high for everyone else. I've always been in this niche, and it's awesome to have the clothes to dress that way as well.

If you need help finding pieces to wear, let me know! I'm great at scouting estate sales but I also have found some fun companies to by vintage inspired shoes, clothing, and accessories. If you've got a few minutes, check out the companies above and also take a peek at Doll Me Up Darling (this is my favorite skirt from there) and Heart of Haute (I love their tops). Coco and Duckie (I just ordered these) have great shoes, and, of course, Miss Henny Penny lists vintage clothing and accessories all the time from our adventures! We love finding things for you.

Happy Wednesday, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment