Saturday, February 20, 2010

Eating well..

Valentine's Day brings in all the pinks and reds.  What?  They aren't part of the food pyramid?  Are you sure? 
Have you tried these?  YUM-O.  Just sayin'. And I think they look pretty in my milk glass dish.  OK, is this better?

We made these little beauties for Valentine's Day.  By the way, Dove Dark Chocolate is good on fresh grapes too. 
I guess I better find recipes with more food groups.  I am challenging my students to two weeks of eating healthy next week.  I'm not sure I will win if I keep shopping the Target Valentine Clearance.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I work with DOVE Chocolate and I'm always looking for different ways to eat chocolate. Have you tried the Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Promises? They are delicious and available at any mass food or drugstore.

    For the latest & greatest from the brand please visit www.dovechocolate.com or follow us on Twitter @ dove_chocolate

    Thanks,
    Jessica
    The Dove Chocolate Team

    ReplyDelete