Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wordy Birds...

So... I have a serious problem hunting down and bringing home vintage paper and ephemera from estate sales, garage sales, mom's house, grandma's house, and anywhere else I can find it.  I have a closet full of rubbermaid tubs, that are full of vintage findings. 
Here are a few things I snapped while going through the bunch:





LOVE the shopping ladies! I have loads of vintage black and white photos that families have tossed aside (probably because they had no idea who that was in the picture) and I have big plans for them.  And big plans for all the rest of it too. You'll be able to find them in a new shop on Etsy called
 Wordy Birds.  Upcycled vintage paper and pretty things for parties
will be yours to love. 
Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment