Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Deaux

Week in the Life--Day 2

Wow.  Today was one of those days I could have slept through and been just fine. 

But here's the scoop:

*I learned that even though I have to force myself to the gym EVERY time (and I have a hurt foot that just won't give),
I feel so much better for going. 
*I am frustrated today.  Frustrated creatively, as well.
*I don't want this post to be all about me, but somehow it is turning into that.
*I was late for work.
*I procrastinate terribly, and I even did so on this, my project Day 2.
*Idol recording got cut off and we missed some good parts.
*Glee recording got cut off too.
Two shows in line, online.
*I want a new haircut. But I want it to grow.
*I see new wrinkles, and
I see 40 getting too close.
*I miss my boys.
*I have a new bed time routine for the little one that didn't want to get up yesterday, or today.  I hope it works.
*I am tired thinking about travelling for the next three weekends.  Tired.
*I am looking for bright sunshine and fresh air tomorrow,
and a new attitude to go with it.

That's all for Tuesday. 
It's hard to put this in pictures. 
There aren't any.
 

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see someone whine, it's all I do these days. And every day in week in the life doesn't have to be perfect! Tomorrow will be better!

    ReplyDelete