Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wordy Birds--Drapery



Here it is!  The Wordy Birds debut.  This is Drapery.  It is upcycled vintage National Geographic maps and snippets of pretty vintage fabric lightly stitched to the top.  The set also includes vintage ledger paper and white envelopes for crisp, clean mailings.  You will receive 4 sheets of map stationery, 8 sheets of ledger stationery, and 4 white envelopes packaged in heavy cardstock which makes it a great little gift, or a savory little grouping to write your own secret letters.  A brand spanking new Sharpie pen will make your letters on this paper extra sweet.  You can get yours here.  But if you would like a chance at winning a set, become a fan here, and link up a friend.  Leave a comment here for each of these things, and good luck! 
Happy letter writing!

1 comment:

  1. I love my sample! I have to think of someone extra special to send it to! My favorite part I think is the black folder.

    ReplyDelete