Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cups and Paper Organization {Thrifty Tuesday!}


Aside from those awesome chairs that we got this weekend, here are some super cheap finds that we brought home. 


Two little teacups to add to my rack in the kitchen.  The aqua and green ones are finds for 10 cents.  I had originally planned to put them on my desk to hold small craft tools, but they look so cute hanging here that I left them.  


We also found this great desktop paper file that holds cardstock nicely.  I have both sizes in there, and there are little spots to label color families.  This was only 50 cents, and I love it!  The little orange pot with white lid was 10 cents.  I found it a few weeks ago, 
but it's on the desk now so it made 
it in the photo. 

William got some neat books for 14 cents and for $2, and also a little measuring device that you roll along the surface and the numbers flip to show the length. Katie got a little vintage terry kitty cat and a bag of "treasures" complete with a troll with hot pink hair.  We spent only $7 for tons of fun!  Cheaper than a movie ticket for one of us. We are super happy that Katie was raised from infancy visiting estates, and that she willingly goes right in with the rest of us.
Now that's some family time. 

Healthy Notes:


My breakfast this morning was Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with blueberries and 1% milk. Did I give up my coffee with a little bit of creamer?  Nope.  It's a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment