Monday, July 26, 2010

Documentation: Health

 Katie is a tiny little bug in this photo, huh?

So, today started a new day...well...a new day that has started over and over again, and I know I am not the only one.  Maybe writing it here will make it stick?  I don't know.  

Here are my goals.

1.  Today I finished Day 1 of the C25K app with Katie in the jogger.  I hope to finish the whole program.
2.  Bike with William two days per week.  We got the coolest bikes and it's been so hot, we aren't using them.
3.  Eat smaller portions, and add healthy meals gradually.  I like rabbit food; I don't know why I don't eat more of it.
4.  I will not cut out my favorites, only eat smaller amounts of them. 
5.  Start a schedule:
  • time for me
  • time for William
  • time for Katie, Brady, and Bodie
  • time in the morning to get ready for work and possibly get my workout in too!
  • and time for crafting (can't leave that out)
6.  I am doing so well with physical therapy for my neck injury.  I have three weeks for sure left, and then maybe one day each week right when school starts so I can learn new behaviors that keep me from being a mess again.  No more wall flower ice pack teacher in my room anymore.  
7.  Sleep is good, but not too much.  I've been getting too much I think, and the night owl syndrome has set in.
I am going to document my journey in pictures and words.  I have been highly inspired by Cathy in her journey to a healthier self.  She is getting the job done AND she is a scrapbooker.  Yay!  So, expect some posting from me for follow up...

See you on the sidewalk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment