Monday, July 12, 2010

It's better to give...

http://weheartit.com/entry/2931459
I am so excited about a new turn that my blog/shop will take soon.  I don't want to share details yet, because I am in early planning stages, but this is something that is near and dear to my teacher heart...and it was one of those ideas that wakes you up in the middle of the night, and you can't go back to sleep.  I need to start keeping a journal next to my bed for when this happens, to write down ideas and keep my mind fresh.  

If you are pretty new to blogging, or have been blogging along even for a while, you should definitely read Elsie's weekly posts that she has written about blogging and owning a business.  She is one smart cookie.   

Finally, you will see some changes made to my blog as far as design is concerned.  If you read through reader, you won't see much...if not, be patient while the design looks a little funny for a week or so.  I am a new learner when it comes to HTML.  Buttons are my next project!  Yay!
Happy Monday to you...we are off to the pool.


2 comments:

  1. I read Elsie's post too, she is so talented and by the looks of your blog so are you! Exited to hear about your ideas when you decide to share!

    I am having a giveaway,
    www.curiouskey.blogspot.com
    Stop by and have a look!

    Missy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am reading Elsie's posts too. I just started blogging and trying to find my style. Her tips are great and motivating. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete