Monday, August 16, 2010

A little early morning post...

I am headed back to school this morning to be with my great friends and to welcome a new classroom full of Freshmen.  About 150 of them to be exact.  Yay!  I am looking forward to a new year, and with that, the start of new goals and objectives, not just for the kids and for my career, but for myself.  With that, I am taking Elsie's challenge of 4 Simple Goals.  Here they are! 
  1. Continue my healthy eating and exercise schedule.  I will miss all the fresh fruit in the fall, but I'll find something new to enjoy.
  2. Make sure that I keep my head up and keep the enemy from smacking me down.
  3. Spend one-on-one time with my husband, sons, and daughter at least once per week.
  4. Set a schedule/menu that keeps us all in check and happy with the way our home runs.
Simple, simple!  You can join too.  
Go here for details, and be sure to link back and plan your rewards.  Go, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment