Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where in the world?


...have I been?  Oh, my goodness.  School has started, dears, and it has been craziness from before sun up until well after sun down. Here are some random thoughts from my classroom.
  • I love the smell of crayola crayons and I tell my students every year that I like the smell of them...I really do. :)
  • It's so nice to have a new desk chair.
  • Gosh, is the first week back after being out all summer a killer, or what?
  • I have smaller groups of kids in my classroom which makes for a much more manageable environment for all of us.
  • I am teaching PALS this year...oh, I am so very, very excited about what we can do for the school, the district, and the city!
  • I am up every morning for my coffee and quiet time before school, in plenty of time to wear more makeup than just mascara and lip gloss.  Now that, in itself, is a major accomplishment. 
  • And, drumroll please!  I went back to school 10 pounds lighter than when I left!  Yahoo!
  Yep, this is going to be a great year!  I'll be back soon with some recipes and some estate finds.  Oh, we hit the mother lode this weekend!  Yes, we did!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think I'll do a similar post. i am zapped and I have nothing to blog about!

    ReplyDelete