Monday, October 11, 2010

Because for a limited time only Glamour Shots by Deb are 75% off.

School pictures....ugh...right?  They all look the same except for getting older and changing clothes.  I don't buy the professional pics from school...ever. And this year tells you why... the pictures from daycare just had us quoting Deb from Napoleon Dynamite.  
I mean, look...
my daughter is adorable 
but the pictures?  
SO funny.

  Now...if you have seen Napoleon Dynamite, 
this picture makes you vividly remember 
this scene, doesn't it?  

Deb: Okay, turn you head on more of a slant...
[all three turn their heads in a slant]


Deb: [takes the picture] That was the one. I think that's gonna come out really nice.

Oh, yea, that was the one.  Or what about this one?  I think they had that same background when I was in school, didn't they?  
Oh, poor thing...she's so cute, isn't she?  But what kind of cheese is this background? And I have to show you one more.
Bless her heart...they didn't even give her one of those free combs to brush her hair.  It didn't have anything to do with 
mom forgetting it was picture day.
Now, vote.  Here is the one I took.  Which one would you pay for to have printed?
 
Much better, no?
 
Now, just for grins...and to show you what a difference one year can make to another when you consider weight (and oh, my gosh...the background changed?)...WOOP WOOP!
...here are mine.  Compare.
2009
 Kinda chunky...but cute hair.
2010
WOW!  
Much thinner face...braided longer hair. 
Yay for pictures that show progress!
Oh, and yesterday morning, 
the scale had good news for me.   
148.6.  Yessss! 
(And I said that in my best 
Napoleon Dynamite voice.) 
Oh, and go rent the movie if you haven't already from peer pressure...it's a must see.  You'll either love it or hate it...or you will quote it until you die.


1 comment:

  1. How bad of a photographer do you have to be to get a not great picture of that beautiful photogenic sweetheart??

    Makes me think of IC Evans pictures. Mom ALWAYS rolled my very straight hair on sponge rollers the nght before and by the time we got to picture time, we'd had lunch and at least two active recesses so one side of my hair was barrel curls and the other was completely flat. LOL

    BTW, yea for prgrogress and the documentation thereof!! You are looking fab!

    ReplyDelete