Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This is Halloween...

It is Red Ribbon Week (Drug Awareness) at school, and we have been dressing up.  Today was "kid" day, and since it is so close to Halloween, I took a little bit darker spin on it and went for the more Tim Burton "Coraline" kind of kid...here's how I went to school today.  Love the tights! But that smile isn't very scary, is it? 


Outift:
Tights:  Target
Dress:  Ross
Long Sleeved Tee:  Old Navy
Mary Janes:  American Eagle
Last night I tried some spooky letterpress...I will have to do a review on this for you in a week or so.  It is letterpress using a Big Shot die cutting machine with a plate.  Pretty neat, although not an authentic letterpress look. 
Very simple and easy to clean.  And cute!


The spider web is done with an embossing folder and the Big Shot.  I like it too. 


Scary little greetings for this weekend, no?
Well, I have written 5 letters!  Are you keeping up with me?  I have to go to the post office to get stamps tomorrow...that's the worst part about sending letters, isn't it?  The lines at the post office are not nice.  Don't forget to comment that you sent the letter for each prompt...and I'll do a drawing over the weekend for some new writing utensils!  And if you missed my little birdie giveaway, tomorrow is the last day to comment on that...I will draw a winner Wednesday night so she can fly to her new nest! Happy Tuesday Night!  I'm going to go read a 1965 Good Housekeeping.  I bet I find some fun things to share from that...see you tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment