Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Owlidays!

Here they are!  These cute little guys went together in a snap.  They are punched from vintage Christmas cards and then mixed and matched so that all of their parts would show.  Then I decided I needed to stitch a little ribbon tree for them to light on when I introduced them.   The little guy on the ground...is normal...the ones in the tree...not so much.  Can you tell? I have had one of those weeks where my tail feathers are dragging, and I put their beaks on upside down!  Oh, gosh!  I also made a big stack of the little dudes last night, but I can't quite put my finger on where I put that stack.  These four I made tonight. So....I am off to go run away some stress and see the lights in the neighborhood.  It's chilly outside, and I bet we smell some fireplaces...and see lots of pretty yard scenes.  Won't that be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment