Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just a few little changes to the comment section...and 101!

We've reached over 100 followers!  That's so fun...and so awesome...thanks for stopping by and sharing with me.  I love it here, and I hope you do too.  If you have anything you would like to see from FTB, let me know!  Otherwise, I'll keep the posting coming just as random as it has always been.  

I tried using Disqus for comment moderation but decided that it makes it harder for you to comment and it is not blog owner friendly like I thought it might be, so we are back to just regular blogger commenting! I love reading your comments...I read them over and over...and I try to reply, but haven't found the most efficient way.  
What system do you use? 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I kinda need that cupcake right now...

    Congrats on 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my comments come to my email first to be approved so if I want to answer the person back then I just reply to their comment through email. If they have their email hidden in their blogger profile then I just don't comment back to them.....

    ReplyDelete