Monday, February 28, 2011

{Upcycled Vintage} Challenge, Link, and Win!


 (weheartit)
Isn't that the cutest picture?  My two loves, cats and birdies.

I would like to challenge myself to start finding ways to display, use, upcycle, and share my vintage paper that I have been collecting over the past few years at estates and thrift shops, so how about some projects and a linky party?  This will be a weekly challenge and the link party will be open for one week after it is posted for you to link up and share.  We will start the challenge each Tuesday.  Here is where you come in! 

1.  Go through your vintage and/or shop thrift shops or estates and display, make use of,  or share a project that goes with the theme for that week.
2.  Link up so we can all see what you did!
3.  When the link closes, we will choose a winner at random! 

Now, if you would like to sponsor a giveaway for one of the challenges, you will be given an exclusive (free) spot for your button at the top right of my sidebar for that week and an exclusive {hello, Dear!} post featuring your blog and/or shop, and your challenge creation if you play along.  Email me at feedthebirdies(at)gmail(dot)com 
for details! 

Stay tuned tomorrow!!  And a little hint:  our first challenge will include vintage children's books!!  Come play along!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment