Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: Your Water Journal Page Printable

I am the world's worst (almost) when it comes to drinking water.  The only time I really, really want it is at night, unless it's a super hot Texas summer and nothing else will do.  My water is usually a Route 44 Sonic Diet Coke with vanilla, that lasts half the day.  Then tea...then another Coke Zero at dinner.  Bad, I know.  Well, except for the tea.  So here's a journal page to keep track of your water intake, just for Thirsty Thursday!  I promise I will try to do better too.  But my car will still turn into Sonic on its own Monday morning. Get your page here.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fortunately I don't drink soda very often - and now I even usually drink my tea unsweetened!

    New follower from the hop!

    Frugally Green Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually LOVE drinking water. No additives. I am one of those weird people who can't stand soda. :)

    Sarah
    TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have trouble drinking enough water too, I'm addicted diet coke. I only drink water when it has crystal light in it or something similar. That's such a cute page to keep track with!

    ReplyDelete