Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Moos...a little about me for FTLOB...

This isn't about the cows that live down the street from us, although I think I should let you meet them, don't you? 



It's been so long since I have been with this community of bloggers, and I am so glad to be able to sit and read, comment, and be a part of a great group like they are again.

This Monday Moos news...

I've been blogging for over two years now, and I feel like I know the friends I have met like friends I see every day.  It's awesome!  I am on the computer probably two to three hours (unless you count iPhone time) each day.  During the school year, it's all day, because that's what I teach. :)

I write most of my posts as they are posted.  However, I have a list now, so some will be scheduled this summer, lest I forget what I want to say.

I don't make any money off of my blog.  I would love to follow my dream of having a vintage paper and trinket shop, and then let the blog be the advertisement and voice of what I have to offer.  I enjoy so much the 1950s-1960s and my husband and I consider our hunt and findings a big part of our life...not to mention our little girl loves looking for treasures too.  Sometimes life gets in the way of plans, but plans they are and they still remain...

More Thrifty Tuesday coming tomorrow, speaking of vintage...I found a gold mine, again!  Haha!

 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The blogging community can be just wonderful, can't it?!

    Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

    http://thefreckledmarauder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete