Sunday, May 6, 2012

Love your teacher: notecard gift

Craftzine had the cutest printable eyeglass cards featured from Hazel and Agnes. I love the cat eye glasses, and thought they would be a perfect gift printed and packaged up in tidy wrapping for Katie's kindergarten teacher. We love her. 

I printed the cards on a pale pink heavy cardstock and scored them, then added a little jewel to the glasses.  I recycled a cello bag I had on hand and then made a topper that says, "It's easy to "see"...you're a great teacher!" printed on cardstock and mounted and folded on patterned paper.  Punch a hole on either side and run satin ribbon through, tie a bow on front, and tape down the tails to make it neat. 

I bet she'll love them!

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I wish I had thought of this- they're adorable! Thanks so much for posting my notecards- I'm thrilled that you like them!
    (I'm linking to your idea on my blog, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire them so much. I appreciate your effort.

    green drink

    ReplyDelete