Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vault: Vintage Hairstyle Tips and a Paper Doll Printable

Vault is a new series for you;  I have so many vintage papers and magazines that I can't bear to tear up, so I am scanning them and offering as free printables (and printing a copy for myself so I can keep the original).  Yay!

The first one comes from a vintage Golden Magazine for Boys and Girls from May, 1965, a copy that I picked up at an estate a few months ago, and it offers some pictures that are a vintage lover's dream.  Don't you just love to look at the pictures in old books?  I wish magazines were still 35 cents.  But, wait, they are...if you thrift.  :)

Here's Wendy's Hairdos, a paper doll scan, for you and your little one to cut and dress, and also, hair tips to go with it!  Click the links below the pictures, print, and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment