Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello there.

Welcome to my home.  It's a mess right now.  We are changing lifestyles from one extreme to another.  Our space is moving from exactly 2413 square feet to exactly 924 square feet.  And we have a lot of stuff.  But that's just it.  It's stuff.  And it's all going away; well, except for the the things we need plus a few others.  I have pictures of everything to share, one room at a time, and I'll show you how we are going to do it and also share some tips along the way that have been shared with me.  It's amazing how this whole process is so overwhelming and yet it is going to work.  I bet you wonder how.  I did too.  But now I know.  And I'll tell you my secrets.  And I might tell you more than that.  This isn't for the faint of heart, but if you've got some guts, stick around.  You might follow us and light in the tree next door.  You never know, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment