Friday, June 21, 2013

Find Your Voice Workshop Coming Soon!


This summer I am jumping for joy to be participating in (and sponsoring!) the Find Your Voice class at rukristin.com.  It is a FREE eight week course that is all about embracing, finding, and practicing your storytelling voice.  I'm so excited to journal my summer and see everything else the community will be doing. I will be sharing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and, here on the blog, Nest 924 (with the hashtag #findyourvoice) and in the comments at rukristin.com.  Join the Facebook group today and share the excitement with your friends!

Everyone who is signed up before the class starts will receive a special discount code to Kristin's shop, rukristin.com/shop.

This is going to be fun (and eye-opening, I think) and I hope you'll join me.  Go say hi to Kristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment