Thursday, November 7, 2013

Christmas Packs and a Discount!




Christmas packs are in the shop with more to be added this week and over the weekend! Here is one large kit all packed and ready to go.  A few favorite things included are a Neiman-Marcus catalog page from 1967, 1960s paper wall hangings, a stack of old Christmas cards from the 1940s on up, that cute little Woodstock from the 60s, and I love the felt Christmas tree with sequins!  There are tons of magical surprises in this kit.

Now, a surprise for you!  Share my  Facebook page for my shop (Nest924) with your friends, because all of you will get a special discount this weekend if you are following! I post photos of my estate finds and little tips and ideas on there all the time, and I'll be posting snaps of my December Daily on there as well.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment