Monday, November 11, 2013

Five Days of Jingles: How to paper craft your Christmas!


If you love Christmas music as much as I do, you've been streaming it in your car since the last hour of Halloween.  It's relaxing and cheerful, and I love to imagine myself in snow on the streets of New York City taking pictures in front of the tree in Rockefeller Center.  Don't you?  It's a magical time of year, and I believe that my creativity gets an extra spark during the season.  There's a chill in the air, but my home is warm and my craft table is piled high with all kinds of pretty things to create with. And, whether your shopping is done or not, we only have 42 more sleeps 'til Christmas!

The first week of December, I'll be hosting a fantastic party, Five Days of Jingles!  I'll be posting simple yet beautiful ideas--inspired by my favorite Christmas songs-- (using vintage, of course, and new papers) for you to paper craft your Christmas each day. I'll also be featuring other popular bloggers and their projects. That's two projects each day for five days!  Saturday of that week we will wrap it up with two more surprises (after all, there are TWLEVE days of Christmas!). Just think of how much you can get done in a little amount of time each day if you spend it with us.  We'd love to have you!

If you want to craft along,  use the hash tag #fivedaysofjingles on Facebook and Instagram. If you blog about what you create, send me a link (feedthebirdies@gmail.com) and I will send you a discount code for my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment