Monday, November 4, 2013

A gift for you! Print these cards and a vintage family photo!


Here's a little gift I created for you while I was sorting Christmas paper packs.  Click HERE to open and print. We found a group of the cutest family pictures quite a while back.  I'll share more with you later.  Don't you wonder why people don't keep these?  I do.  I've also gleaned my stash of cards and found some favorites for you to print.  I think the images are magical and would be perfect in a December Daily or to add to your own card stack.  What's your favorite holiday/winter image?  Santas, snowmen, bells, or trees?  These make me wish for a cup of hot coffee and some friends sitting with me, working on little projects of the season.  I'm waiting not-so-patiently for the cold snap in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment