Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Betty's in the kitchen...

So I have found some fun things for keeping the kitchen warm and cozy this winter.  I am a frequent reader of the Pioneer Woman's blog, and I finally got to see her cookbook at Borders the other day.  It's a keeper, and for that matter, one that won't sit on the shelf, but will be covered in flour patches and butter stains on the pages.  Very nice little book, it is.  I am hoping that Santa will bring me this one for sure. 
He will benefit from this purchase *wink*.

Southern Living certainly has their holidays mapped out.  I love their Christmas idea books every year, and this one was no different.  Look at these dreamy cookies from their web site:


Now, don't you want those in your lunch box?
And if you make pretty cookies, you must wrap them in pretty paper. 
I have been hanging around here quite a bit.



And a few last minute random favorites to warm you up:


I adore Alicia Paulson's blog.  I am happy to say I have a few pieces of crewel work,
but oh, how pretty are these that she found thrifting.  You can read more on her blog, Posie.

And who can resist this little guy?



Now, go bake some cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment