Thursday, December 10, 2009

My creative to-do list for 2010...

Over on Elsie's cute little space she has listed her 2010 creative to-do list,
so I decided to do the same!  I have so many things that I want to learn how to do, to finish, or to share,
and I think a list might encourage me to get most of them done.  So, here goes:


1.  Learn to knit and crochet (look at Elsie's cute finger-knitted garlands with polaroids!)

Making Chicken Salad has a little tutorial up about how to make these here.  And these are soooo pretty....made of cotton knit.  Neat that her shop is called Pretty Birdie.  :)
I want to learn to make them in every color.


2.  Learn to make soaps. 
Pretty ones and ones that make you think you would rather eat them than use them in the shower.


3.  Embroider on something vintage and make cute little children's clothes with felt appliques. 
I love Sublime Stitching.  More patterns, please.


4.  Thinking about having this girl give my blog a makeover.  I love her work! 


5.  Find something to do with all of the vintage paper I have collected through estate sales. 


6.  Get one of these (very hard to find). 



7.  And these.




8.  Finish my wedding album. 
I can't believe I haven't done that yet! 


So, what are you going to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment