Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Girls on a mission...

Katie and I were super bored today, so we decided it was time to get out and have some girl time! We picked up my niece, Hannah (otherwise known as Nonnie to Kate), and....

First stop...



McDonalds plus Sonic hybrid lunch. Hannah played Simon Says with Katie to get her to eat well. Isn't she the best with her??
And we had a date with happy hour Sonic drinks...yum.



There are those sweet girls.

Second stop....










Petland. Oh, we fell in love. About 50 times. The Sheltie was so sweet and playful. She chewed my flip flop. I'll have to show you pictures of the Shelties I had as a teenager. Love them. And who wouldn't adore the smushy bulldog face? My checkbook is the only one I can think of. Haha!

Third stop...

Joann's. No picture...just needed an essential idea book.

Fourth stop...



The mall, of course!! Hannah bought a birthday gift, Katie tried on shoes, and we all came home smelling like several bottles of anti-bacterial hand gel and soap from Bath and Body Works.

Me: Katie, did you have fun on our girl's day with Nonnie?

Kate: Yes!

Me: What was your favorite part?

Kate: Playing with my Nonnie.

I would burn a million tanks of gas and walk a million mall miles shopping in exchange for the memories she gets with her cousin. Sweet.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment