Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday in Polaroids...

40 has been good to me so far...I got to celebrate the whole week, at school and at home.  William left me 40 hearts on the bathroom mirror Tuesday morning, and I became a "fossil" with the cutest dinosaur cake and black balloons at school, and Melissa made sure the kids knew their teacher was a little bit older on Tuesday.  She could hear them singing in her room next door, and I grinned beamed my way through the singing for two days.  Then, on Saturday, my sweetest friends 
and family met for dinner 
(girls only...no boys allowed..haha!) 
 ...at an awesome little Italian restaurant (canneloni...yum...then Godiva cheesecake brought over from the Cheesecake Factory...thanks, mom) and then shopping at some fun stores just for us.  I took along my Polaroid since I found some film at the thrift shop (it was expired, but who cares...) and we played with it a bit.  I took the "big" camera too, but I think these are super fun.  I wish I had a few more boxes of film to waste...
 and another party to waste it at...
Forty isn't fabulous...
it is absolutely spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment