Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The New Red Velvet

Remember when I met Elsie?  Her new shop, along with her sister, Emma's, sweet shoppe...is now open, and I think it's time I pack a vintage suitcase, find a few girlfriends ready for a road trip, and visit.  Because....
I need to dine on caramel apples and bubble tea (never had it...so curious...sounds wonderful!)

And sit and talk with these little ladies for hours...don't they look sweet?  And I bet they can tell stories...all in a little vintage sweet shoppe...

 And Katie needs to pick a dress from here... 

And I could find something suave for William... 

And then try on pretty vintage dresses and pick one for me...so that we could go on a date in style...

Don't you want to go too?  
I'll pick you up at 7. 

(All photos from A Beautiful Mess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment