Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scenic Glory

Photobucket
Scenic Glory. Have you been to see her yet? She has one of the friendliest, outgoing, optimistic personalities in the blog world...and I am sure in real life...and I found that I had to share her next endeavor with you.  It's nothing short of a thought provoking, spectacular, mind-changing (or life-changing) idea...as long as you play along.  That's it.  You just play along.  And I bet you see some scenic glory.  I bet you do.  Go here, and accept her encouragement...her gentle push for thoughts...and reap the rewards.  Awesome, Lindsey. And a journal too? Ah...I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. trina you are the best! thank you so much for your kind words. This project is so special to matt and i...we thought of this concept about a year and a half ago, but had to put it on hold for a little bit while we planned our wedding.

    we wanted to dedicate as much time as possible to the what would project. now we have the opportunity and i have never been so excited!! you passing this on is amazing and exactly what we hoped for....creativity is contageous! thank you again for helping us spread the word!

    ReplyDelete