Thursday, April 12, 2012

My New Car!

Here she is!  We only shopped for a week, though our intentions were to shop for six months or so...and we came home with a 2012 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring in Stormy Blue Mica.  What do you think?


We've already put about 350 miles on her...don't judge.  There are tooties to drive around and places to see.  So far the ride is awesome and Katie loves having the window button right next to her seat.  I'm still learning how to use all the bells and whistles and that's going to take a while; this car has all of them.  One of the reasons we went with the extended warranty (don't tell Dave Ramsey)...we don't want to be stuck without any of the computerized parts OR have to pay more than $100 for one.  Just our honest opinion. 

This weekend, we are driving it to Austin to the Lonestar Roundup hot rod show.  Should be fun!  I have another photo shoot too, which means I'll have new pictures to share.  Until then...zoom zoom!  Oh, and I just have to mention that she is also my school color too, so an Eagles sticker will be on the back glass soon.  Gotta get ready for Friday night football in Texas. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! my cousin has one of these and she loves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete