Friday, November 1, 2013

Shop Grand Opening Details!


Hello there!  I'm excited and nervous and scared and so happy that after years of collecting, I am finally at the point of opening my dream shop full of vintage papers.  I've loved them for a long time and will always want to keep a few for myself, but there is only so much room in my tiny apartment to store them, and I know you will love them as much as I do.  The shop , Nest924, will open at 8PM tonight!

Several paper packs will be debuting along with some simple three to six piece sets if you want to dip your toes in the water first with some very unique ephemera.

Thank you to all of you who follow.  For your patience, your kindness, your encouragement, and your sweet comments on my pictures, tweets, and posts.  Get ready, because here we go!  See you tonight.  This is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment