Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Create a Journal Page with Vintage Christmas and Allie!

Alexandra Rae Design Deck the Halls It's no secret in my household that I love Christmas music. My husband actually has to stop me from playing Christmas music as early as October. One of my favorite things about Christmas music is the memories of Christmas that it brings up. One of my very favorite songs is "Deck the Halls," because it reminds me of so many great times decorating the house for Christmas with my family. Inspired by Trina's "Christmas Jingle" challenge, I made this page for my Christmas journal based on my memories inspired by "Deck the Halls." Alexandra Rae Design Deck the Halls I'm usually a very clean and linear (and digital!) kind of gal, but when Trina sent me a package of vintage Christmas papers, I just had to use them! And I love how this page turned out! Alexandra Rae Design Deck the Halls Allie Trumpower of Alexandra Rae Design and Document Life Workshop works in marketing by day, but by night is a crafty designer, a photographer, and a memory keeper. She loves list making, great design, memory keeping, pinterest,twitter, and instagram– and loves meeting new people via social media! Follow along with her craft project and every day life on twitter and instgram at @abandy.

Thank you, Allie, for stopping by!  You can find my Christmas paper packs here if you'd like to use some of the same vintage papers that Allie used on her page.  Aren't they fun?

Playing along with us?  Use the hashtag #fivedaysofjingles on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and tag me @feedthebirdies . You can also link us up in the comments on this post.  Can't wait to see what you are making this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment